We’ve got a whole bunch of fabulous workshops, classes and events coming up — don’t miss them! Here’s a peek into the goings on at Blooma:
• Tonight, Jan. 19 — Vaginal Birth After Cesarean workshop with Anne Gustin. Just three spots left! We will dispel the myths and explore the facts on VBAC while helping you to determine the right path for your next birth. All moms pregnant or planning a pregnancy, doulas and midwifes are welcome.
• Saturday, Jan. 21 — Yoga teacher Cori Levin is back from a year abroad in Mexico and bringing all her fabulous, sunny energy to her Saturday morning, 9:30 a.m., Vinyasa Flow (for everyone!) class. Check it out!
• Sunday, Jan. 22 — Rub-a-Dub Baby with Alisa Blackwood. Once a month we offer a weekend infant massage classes for moms, dads and/or grandparents. You’ll learn infant massage techniques that convey your love and warmth, increase bonding, and go home with knowledge of essential strokes that help soothe a gassy baby and encourage sleep!
Also on Sunday, Lindsay McCoy teaches a NEW, late afternoon Prenatal Yoga class perfect for melting into the last bit of your weekend.
And looking ahead…
• Saturday, Jan. 28 — Yoga for Loss; Join Sarah Longacre & Sarina LaMarche for a healing 90 minute yoga and loss circle. Feel supported and nurtured in this class for mothers who have experienced pregnancy loss, stillbirth, or the loss of a child.
• Thursday, Feb. 2 — Abdominals: Before & After Birth with Karin Twigg. We’ll discuss abdominal separation (Rectus Diastatis); how to prevent it, identify it and heal it after child birth. This class if for pregnant women, new moms, and anyone interested in learning about the abdominal muscles and pregnancy.
Check out our schedule for many more classes and workshops you’re sure to love!
Alisa, Sarah & the women of Blooma