Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, from all of us at Blooma!
Enjoy the quotes on gratitude we rounded up. Ahhh…
1) “If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice.” — Meister Eckhart
2) “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” — Thornton Wilder
3) “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
4) “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward
5) “Whatever our individual troubles and challenges may be, it’s important to pause every now and then to appreciate all that we have, on every level. We need to literally “count our blessings,” give thanks for them, allow ourselves to enjoy them, and relish the experience of prosperity we already have.” — Shakti Gawain
6) Here’s a good one about mindful eating… perhaps appropriate to read before gobbling up your Thanksgiving dinner! “When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man (or woman!) who planted them.” — Chinese Proverb
7) “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?” — William A. Ward
8) “Happiness is itself a kind of gratitude.” — Joseph Wood Krutch
Wishing YOU much happiness today, and every day. We at Blooma hope you are snuggled in close with all those you love, whether in person or in remembrance.
Alisa, Sarah & the women of Blooma