This Saturday is the fabulous St. Francis Baby Fair! Whether or not you’re birthing there, everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend this fun, free event.
Plus, from 9:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Blooma staff will teach infant massage and Bring Your Own Baby yoga demos. You’ll especially want to make it for Sarah Longacre’s 11-noon, outdoor, mini Bellyrama yoga class!
You really can’t miss this, mamas. Also at the fair: get the latest information on pregnancy, birth and parenting from doctors, midwives and experts.
• Over 100 tables of product and service vendors
• Free lunch, live music and a chance to win door prizes
• Free massage or healing touch
• Bring the kids for free face painting, portraits, fire truck & ambulance exploration
• See the animals from the Minnesota Zoomobile
• Reserve a spot for free car seat installation, 952-428-3115
• Picture taken with Viktor the Vikings mascot and Viking cheerleaders
• Sell your gently used maternity clothes to Bellies to Babies.
Alisa, Sarah & the women of Blooma